Selected Prizes and Awards Won by Students under My Supervision
- Annie Tate-Hart, R. H. Gapper Undergraduate Prize in French, Honourable Mention, 2009 for essay written for my BA Screen Cities course.
- Miriam Heywood, R. H. Gapper Postgraduate Essay Prize in French, Honourable Mention, 2005 for essay written under my supervision in Godard course.
- Pei-Suin (Jenna) Ng, MA Film Studies, UCL, Third Prize in the International Society for Cinema and Media Culture Annual Student Writing Awards, 2004
- Julie Suk, AB Harvard University, Hoopes Prize for thesis written under my direction, 1996
- Hannah Feldman, AB Harvard University, Hoopes Prize Honorable Mention for thesis written under my direction,1992
The Radcliffe Partnership Program offers students an opportunity to work closely on a research project with a mentor in their chosen field. I am particularly proud of the accomplishments of these Radcliffe Partners with whom I worked 1994-1997 at Harvard University:
- Maika Pollack, PhD candidate, History of Art, Princeton University, PhD expected 2013
- Christina Vatulescu, Associate Professor of Comparative Literature, New York University (NYU)
- Jocelyn Holland, AB Comparative Literature, Harvard, 1995. Associate Professor, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Allison Weinberg, AB French, Harvard, 1995. Harvard Business School, 2002.